Salmon WellingtonOn dine chez Nanou
This recipe for Salmon Wellington is decadent and hearty. It takes 70 minutes to prepare nine servings of this savory sensation that is packed with a hearty filling. This recipe combines the heartiness of quinoa aromatic herbs and spices with sweet salmon in a flaky and buttery pastry. Everyone will enjoy digging into these buttery crusted pockets of satisfying filling. We hope you enjoy this decadent recipe as much as we do. Happy cooking!
- 70 grams quinoa
- 150 milliliters water (cold, slated)
- 300 grams fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (dill)
- 10 slices pancetta
- 3 cloves garlic
- 15 grams butter
- 1 lemon (zest of organic)
- 50 milliliters heavy cream
- ground black pepper
- 500 grams puff pastry
- 1 kilogram fillets (slamon)
- 1 egg yolks
- 1Put the quinoa in 150 milliliter of cold salted water. Bring to boil and cook covered over low heat for about 15 minutes to make it tender. Drain and rinse it under cold water.
- 2Wash the spinach and cook them in a hot pan containing a tablespoon of olive oil. Drain, chop with a knife and add to the quinoa.
- 3Cook the pancetta (Italian cured bacon) in a pan to make it crispy. Cut it into small pieces before adding it back to the quinoa.
- 4Cook the garlic (cut into small pieces) in 15 grams of butter for about 30 seconds.
- 5Zest a lemon, chop the dil and add these three ingredients to the quinoa.
- 6ink by incorporating the cream.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 9Roll out the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper (1 or 2 depending on the size of your salmon).
- 10Lay down the first salmon fillet, spread the quinoa mixture, cover up the second salmon fillet.
- 11Take the puff pastry, place it gently on your salmon.
- 12Press the dough on top to give it the shape of the salmon and close the pastry, trying not to let any air in it.
- 13Moisten the edges and solder them pasting one to another.
- 14Decorate with small pieces of dough.
- 15In a bowl, mix the egg yolk with a tablespoon of milk. Brush the dough with a brush.
- 16Bake for 30/35 minutes.
- 17Be careful; if you increase the size of your salmon fillets, you must adjust your cooking time.
- 18You can eat it with a cold sauce made with fresh cream, herbs, and lemon, all of which you mix together to get a nice consistency . Offer a salad on the side.
PER SERVING *
|Calories430Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.