Salmon TeriyakiOn dine chez Nanou
Salmon is a scruptious and savory seafood. This recipe for Salmon Teriyaki is a delicious dish that combines the sweet flavors of the flaky fish with the tantalizing taste of teriyaki for a mouthwatering meal that is out of this world. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you create this entree for your family this week. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 5 tablespoons mirin
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- 1In a saucepan, mix the mirin, soy sauce, and sugar.
- 2Bring to a boil, then let the sauce reduce a little. Remove from heat and cool.
- 3Add the finely grated ginger and sesame oil.
- 4Cut pieces of salmon into cubes and cover them with the sauce and marinate for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- 5Heat a little bit of oil in a skillet on high heat.
- 6Add the salmon cubes to fry them.
- 7Add the marinade and cook for 5 to 6 minutes, turning the pieces.
- 8In another frying pan, brown a handful of sesame seeds for 1 minute, and then add the seeds to the cooked salmon.