- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups mineral water
- 6 sheets lasagna
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 onion (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 pound frozen peas
- 4 cups canola oil
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet (cut into strips)
- For batter, combine baking powder, 1 tsp salt and 2 1/2 cups flour. Add mineral water and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
- Cook lasagna in boiling salted water until al dente then drain, halve and keep warm.
- For the sauce, melt 1 1/2 tbsp butter. Add wine and stock, bring to a boil then simmer for 5 mins. Gradually whisk in 6 tbsp butter, followed by sour cream then lime juice. Season and set aside in a warm place.
- Melt remaining butter in a frying pan, add onion and cook until softened. Add peas and cook for 3 mins. Season and set aside in a warm place.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pot to 350°F. Dredge salmon in remaining flour then dip in batter and fry for 3 mins. Remove and drain on paper towels. Serve on plates with lasagna, peas and sauce.