Salmon Tartar with AvocadoKooking
- 300 grams fresh salmon
- 1 avocado
- 1 green onions (finely chopped)
- pickles (Some, finely chopped)
- capers (Some, finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi
- soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds (or mustard dressing)
- 1 lemon
- 1Remove skin and bones from salmon and finely dice.
- 2Mix half of chopped onion, pickles and capers with salmon.
- 3In a small bowl, mix mustard seeds, juice of half a lime, wasabi and a dash of soy sauce.
- 4Pour over salmon mixture and stir well.
- 5Season with salt and ground pink pepper.
- 6Meanwhile, peel avocado and remove pit.
- 7Place in a bowl and mash with a fork and add remaining onion and remaining lime juice.
- 8Mix well and season with salt.
- 9To serve, use a pastry ring and place a layer of avocado on the bottom and top with a layer of salmon.