- 300 grams fresh salmon
- 1 avocado
- 1 green onion (finely chopped)
- pickles (Some, finely chopped)
- capers (Some, finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi
- soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard seeds (or mustard dressing)
- 1 lemon
- Remove skin and bones from salmon and finely dice.
- Mix half of chopped onion, pickles and capers with salmon.
- In a small bowl, mix mustard seeds, juice of half a lime, wasabi and a dash of soy sauce.
- Pour over salmon mixture and stir well.
- Season with salt and ground pink pepper.
- Meanwhile, peel avocado and remove pit.
- Place in a bowl and mash with a fork and add remaining onion and remaining lime juice.
- Mix well and season with salt.
- To serve, use a pastry ring and place a layer of avocado on the bottom and top with a layer of salmon.