Salmon Tartar and Grilled Vegetable TimbalesKooking
You do not have to spend a ton of money to have a five star dinner. Try this recipe for Salmon Tartar and Grilled Vegetable Timbales. This rich and flavorful appetizer combines a hearty meal on a budget. Be sure to plan ahead, because these decadent hand held treats need to be refrigerated for at least an hour before serving. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 100 grams fresh salmon
- 50 grams fire roasted peppers
- 50 grams fire roasted eggplant
- 1/2 chives
- mustard seeds
- soy sauce
- olives (extra virgin)
- 1Dice salmon, eggplant, pepper, and chive.
- 2Place salmon, eggplant, and pepper in separate bowls and add a little chive, salt, and pepper to each one.
- 3Add a splash of olive oil to eggplant and peppers.
- 4Add mustard seeds, soy sauce and Wasabi to taste to salmon.
- 5Use a pastry ring to form timbales.
- 6For each timbale, stack a layer of pepper, a layer of salmon, a layer of eggplant, and a final layer of salmon.
- 7Serve with toasted bread or salad, if desired.