If you are on the hunt for a dish that is different than the norm, you have finally found it! This Salmon Rolls with Cream Cheese a la Pedro Ximenez Sherry takes a classic dish and prepares it with a twist of modern elements. You will love the rich flavor of the Salmon tied to the cream cheese filling. This Salmon Rolls with Cream Cheese a la Pedro Ximenez Sherry recipe is one of a kind and sure to please your dinner party guests.
- smoked salmon
- cream cheese
- slivered almonds (caramelized)
- wine (Pedro Ximénez, Reduction)
- arugula (for garnish, or chives or lettuce)
- poppy seeds
- olive oil
- Mix the cream cheese with the Pedro Ximénez reduction and the slivered almonds. It must be similar to the original cheese texture.
- Spread cheese paste on slices of smoked salmon and form rolls. Cut in half to serve and place an individual roll in a serving spoon. Garnish each spoon with an arugula leaf, some poppy seeds, and a touch of olive oil.