- 2 cups white rice (cooked)
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces can salmon (drained and fluffed with a fork)
- 1 avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cucumber (diced)
- 1/4 ounce seaweed (roasted, sheets, crumbled)
- toasted sesame seeds (black, to taste)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about half a lemon)
|Calories1040Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ton D. 6 Oct 2018
Fantastic taste and so simple to make
Katie R. 14 Jun 2018
delicious! we love that you can add or change the ingredients to imitate any roll.
Kelty 21 Nov 2017
It was a hit! Even non sushi eaters loved it
Shae 30 Oct 2017
Pretty tasty!!! I added Hoisin sauce to soften the sriracha sauce cane out great
Win P. 30 Oct 2017
all recipe is fineness and look delicious
Claudia Théberge 10 Apr 2017
This recipe is delish! You can even keep the extra juices at the end to make a soup :) I reccomend it if you want to have a taco/burrito night and prepare your meat in advance.
j.a. f. 11 Feb 2017
This is a quick awesome recipe. If you like sushi rolls, this sushi bowl will hit the spot & is very easy on the wallet!! I love it! I've made this a few times with different fish (shrimp, poached salmon (pre-made) from store, etc) Awesome stuff!
dashdash L. 6 Sep 2016
I Love it!, its easy, healthy and delicious. will make this for my sons school lunch. i did made some changes though. Instead of using rice vinegar for the rice i use the "obento sushi seasoning" and i took out the salt and sriracha. Cheers
Richard M. 21 Aug 2016
I liked this but left the Siracha out and would substitute fresh grilled salmon next time. My spouse also left the seaweed out of her bowl. The avocado made the dish delicious.
Jaana f. 18 Aug 2016
De-li-sious !!!! Favorite summer meal Soooooooo good No modifications needed Easy, healthy, perfect