Salmon Mozzarella Basil TartOn dine chez Nanou
Tarts are an awesome way to pack a lot of flavor in a small space. This recipe for Salmon Mozzarella Basil Tart is decadent and hearty. It takes 50 minutes to prepare six tarts. If you need a delicious way to show off your culinary skills at a dinner party, then this is perfect. We hope your taste buds like this decadent recipe as much as we do. Happy baking!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 300 grams salmon steaks
- 70 grams coarse salt
- 60 grams powdered sugar
- 300 grams mozzarella cheese
- 100 grams pesto (homemade if possible)
- ground black pepper
- 1The day before, marinate the salmon by coating it with a mixture of coarse salt, sugar and 2 turns of the pepper mill. Wrap with plastic wrap, place in plastic container, and refrigerate.
- 2Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 3The next day, rinse the salmon, wipe it dry, and cut into medium-thick slices.
- 4Cut the mozzarella into slices of about the same thickness.
- 5Bake the pastry at 180 C for about 20 minutes.
- 6Let cool.
- 7Spread the pesto on the bottom of the pastry, and alternately place the slices of salmon and mozzarella.
- 8Season with salt, pepper, and chopped basil. Refrigerate.