- 3 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk (or 2%)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 onions (diced)
- 1 1/4 pounds spinach (frozen leaf, thawed, excess water squeezed out)
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 sheets lasagna (blanched)
- 3 tablespoons pesto (store-bought)
- 2 ounces gouda (chese, grated)
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 prawns (tail-on)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 2/3 pound cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 5 inch baking dish. For béchamel sauce, melt 3 tbsp butter, add flour and cook briefly. Add stock and milk, stirring. Bring to a boil and cook for 3-5 mins. Add wine and season. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining butter and sauté 1/2 the onions until transparent, stirring. Add spinach, bring to a boil, season and add nutmeg. Season salmon and sprinkle with 1-2 tbsp lemon juice.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 2 tbsp béchamel in prepared pan, lay 2 lasagna sheets on top and spread with 2 tbsp sauce. Spread 1/2 spinach on top then lay 2 more sheets of lasagna on top and spread with 2 tbsp sauce. Place salmon on top, spread with pesto then 2 tbsp sauce. Lay 2 sheets lasagna on top, spread with 2 tbsp sauce and add remaining spinach and 2 tbsp sauce. Finish with 2 sheets lasagna and remaining sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses then bake for 30-40 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and sauté prawns for 3 mins, tossing regularly. Add remaining onion, garlic and tomatoes. Season and add 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Remove lasagna from oven, divide into portions and arrange on serving plates. Top with prawns and sauce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories380Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.