- lasagna (fresh, plates)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 150 turnip greens (grs of, or spinach)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium sized)
- fresh thyme (to taste)
- milk (to taste)
- 100 ricotta (grs of)
- grated mozzarella (to taste)
- olive oil
- Peel and cut into cubes the sweet potatoes.
- Put them on a tray, season with salt, thyme and a little olive oil and bake at 400 °F until they are baked.
- Meanwhile, cook the salmon with salt, drain, remove skin and shred.
- In a frying pan, put a little olive oil and a clove of garlic, let it turn yellow and put the (previously cooked) turnip greens sautéing. Add the salmon and involve it.
- When the potatoes are baked, remove the thyme leaves, put them in a bowl and mash until pureed.
- Add milk for taste and the ricotta and stir until it goes smooth.
- In a baking tray, grease the bottom with olive oil and place lasagna plaques.
- Add a potato and ricotta cream layer.
- After a layer of turnip greens and salmon.
- Repeat the lasagna plates and the remaining ingredients.
- Place over more lasagna plates and finish with grated cheese.
- Bake at 400°F until the cheese is melted and golden and the pasta is cooked (25-30 minutes).
Vanmeter 25 Sep
very good well like just as written yyes will do again