Salmon Lasagna in Sweet Potato Cream and RicottaAnanás e Hortelã
- lasagne (fresh, plates)
- 2 salmon fillets
- 150 turnip greens (grs of, or spinach)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium sized)
- fresh thyme (to taste)
- milk (to taste)
- 100 ricotta (grs of)
- shredded mozzarella cheese (to taste)
- olive oil
- 1Peel and cut into cubes the sweet potatoes.
- 2Put them on a tray, season with salt, thyme and a little olive oil and bake at 400 °F until they are baked.
- 3Meanwhile, cook the salmon with salt, drain, remove skin and shred.
- 4In a frying pan, put a little olive oil and a clove of garlic, let it turn yellow and put the (previously cooked) turnip greens sautéing. Add the salmon and involve it.
- 5When the potatoes are baked, remove the thyme leaves, put them in a bowl and mash until pureed.
- 6Add milk for taste and the ricotta and stir until it goes smooth.
- 7In a baking tray, grease the bottom with olive oil and place lasagna plaques.
- 8Add a potato and ricotta cream layer.
- 9After a layer of turnip greens and salmon.
- 10Repeat the lasagna plates and the remaining ingredients.
- 11Place over more lasagna plates and finish with grated cheese.
- 12Bake at 400°F until the cheese is melted and golden and the pasta is cooked (25-30 minutes).