Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- In a 2-quart saucepan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat until hot; stir in flour; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir milk into flour mixture, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Stir in Parmesan and pepper; set white sauce aside. In medium bowl, mix creamed spinach with mozzarella and ricotta.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread 1/4 cup white sauce to cover bottom of 13-by-9 inch baking dish. Arrange 1/3 of no-boil lasagna noodles over sauce, overlapping to fit. Spoon half of ricotta mixture over noodles; top with half of salmon. Repeat layering once. Top with remaining lasagna noodles and remaining sauce.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake lasagna 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until lasagna is hot and bubbly, and top is lightly browned. 8 srvSALSA4 1/2 Pounds of Ripe Tomatoes2 medium Green Peppers1 Red Pepper6 Jalapeno Peppers with Seeds1 Large Spanish Onion1 small can green chilies2 cloves of garlic3/4 cup vinegar1/4 tsp. salt1/4 cup brown sugarsmall can tomato paste (8 oz?)
- 2 tsp. paprika (heaping)
- Boil whole tomatoes until skin starts to split, about 5 minutes. Transfer to sink filled with cold water, peel off skin, core and dice. Add the above ingredients and let simmer for I hour.
|Calories340Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.