This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Salmon Fillets With Hazelnut Crumble And Avocado And Horseradish Whipped Cream recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Salmon Fillets With Hazelnut Crumble And Avocado And Horseradish Whipped Cream recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Salmon Fillets With Hazelnut Crumble And Avocado And Horseradish Whipped Cream recipe as much as we do!
- 40 grams chopped hazelnuts (finely)
- 40 grams grated parmesan cheese
- 40 grams butter (cold, cut into small pieces)
- 40 grams breadcrumbs (fine)
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons creme fraiche (thick, or sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 center-cut salmon fillet (250 gr)
- fresh dill (to taste)
- alfalfa sprouts (to taste)
- lemon zest (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C
- In a medium bowl, mix the ingredients of the crumble, incorporating them with your fingertips to obtain coarse crumbs.
- Spread on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- Peel the avocado, add lemon juice and mix with 2 Tablespoons of crème fraiche until smooth.
- Whith an electric mixer, whip the remaining cream (3 tablespoons) until soft peaks form, fold in the horseradish, and season with pepper to taste.
- Cut the salmon fillet in 4 pieces.
- Place a piece on a plate, and sprinkle the the cooled crumble around.
- Decorate with avocado cream and horseradish whipped cream, fresh dill and alfalfa sprouts. Sprinkle with lemon zest.
|Calories330Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.