- 2 salmon filets
- 7 strawberries (Sliced, cubed)
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 1 orange (peeled and in sections)
- 4 ounces whole grain spaghetti (cooked and chilled, Flavored noodles such as a Sesame Ginger are GREAT in this recipe)
- 1/4 cup scallions (diced, or green onions)
- 2 tablespoons cashews (chopped)
- 1 head Boston lettuce (roughly chopped)
- seeds (Black, optional*)
- 1/2 cup swiss chard
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger (sliced, – diced as finely as possible)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (Better N Butter)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (sugar free, or honey)
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (– Optional)
- wonton wrappers
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons pickled ginger (minced)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Begin the peanut sauce. Add all ingredients to a small pot. Cook on medium high heat stirring with whisk until mixture is warmed. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- To make the wontons, blend all ingredients except wrappers in a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. water to the bottom of the bowl and steam vegetable mixture in the microwave for about 2 minutes or until crisp tender. Place 1/2 tsp. mixture in the center of each wrapper. Fold corner to corner so it forms a triangle. Seal seams with a wet fingertip. Bring the two opposite corners together and pinch to seal. Brush with melted butter and bake at 400 for about 15-20 minutes or until wontons are crisp and golden brown.
- Bake salmon fillets at 350 until done. In a large salad bowl, place chopped lettuce, chilled noodles, fruits and veggies and top with Salmon filet and chopped nuts if desired. Serve with light peanut sauce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories450Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.