This recipe for Salmon Chive Cupcakes is a rich and hearty way to have a great tasting meal on the go. This recipe combines Gruyere cheese with smoked salmon and cream cheese with herbs and chives to create the perfect palate pleasing hand-held meal. These are perfect for parties, special occasions, celebrations or just as a small meal during the week. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family this week.
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams flour
- 11 grams baking powder
- olive oil (10 cl.)
- milk (12.5 cl.)
- 50 grams grated Gruyère cheese
- 200 grams smoked salmon
- cream cheese (with herbs)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the eggs, flour, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil and milk in a saucepan. Once warmed, gradually and carefully add to the batter.
- Mix well.
- Add the Gruyere and stir.
- Cut the salmon into strips and chop the chives, add to the muffin batter and stir to evenly distribute.
- Pour into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Once the muffins are cooled, use a pastry bag to spread the herb cream cheese in a rosette shape. Garnish with chives..