Fruit and smoked salmon appetizer that form a wonderful agreement of sweet and savory flavors. Bright and exotic notes of passion fruit, zesty tones of lime, and acidic juices from the orange marry for a thin chunky sauce to spoon over the Carpaccio. The colors and flavors of this dish evoke ideas of Christmas in a tropical location; so, why not add it to your table and take a mini vacation for a moment?
- smoked salmon
- 1 orange (juiced)
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- dill (to taste)
- sea salt (to taste)
- pink peppercorns
- Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips.
- Squeeze orange juice and half lime.
- Cut the passion fruit in half and remove the pulp with a spoon.
- In a bowl, mix the orange juice, lime juice, passion fruit, olive oil, and dill. Season marinade slightly with salt .
- Place thin strips of smoked salmon on a spoon, drizzle with marinade.
- Garnish with pink peppercorns and dill.