- 6 pounds fresh salmon (Whole, cleaned)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3 fresh parsley (washed)
- chips (Alder wood)
- Pat the salmon dry with paper towels. Mix the olive oil and garlic together and brush the outside and inside of the fish with the mixture.
- Place the parsley in the stomach cavity of the fish and set it on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Roll up the sides of the foil so that you have a very shallow pan around the fish.
- Have your barbecue fire ready. I prefer to do this in a Kamado smoker or a covered smoker.