Salami and Camembert PizzaHoje para Jantar
When you want a quick and easy recipe for an appetizer that everyone will love, you know you need something that will tantalize their taste buds. This recipe for Salami and Camembert Pizza is creamy and dreamy. It is packed with flavor and the texture of the ingredients create the creamy texture. These little snacks are perfect for any holiday party, special occasion, backyard barbecue, or family gathering. We hope you love these mouthwatering morsels as much as we do.
- 400 milliliters water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 700 grams all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- mozzarella cheese (grated, to taste)
- camembert (sliced, to taste)
- sliced salami
- 1/2 onions (and 1 garlic clove, finely chopped)
- oregano (to taste)
- 2 tomatoes (fresh ripe, peeled, cored and diced)
- 1For the dough, place all dough ingredients in a food processor, starting with liquids.
- 2Select the dough setting from menu and process until smooth.
- 3If mixing by hand, combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Cover bowl with plastic wrap or a damp cloth and let rise in warm place until doubled in volume.
- 5For the tomato sauce, chop onion and garlic.
- 6Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté onion and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- 7Add diced tomato.
- 8Season with a pinch of salt.
- 9Reduce heat and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes.
- 10If needed, process sauce in a blender until smooth.
- 11On a floured surface, use a rolling pin to roll out dough into a thin layer, about 3 mm (approximately 1/8 inch) thick.
- 12Cut out a circle and place on baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- 13Prick several times with a fork and let rest for 30 minutes.
- 14Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 15Place a ladle of sauce in the center of the pizza and spread evenly over dough with a brush.
- 16Leave an edge, about 1 cm (approximately 1/3 inch) around outer edge.
- 17Place remaining ingredients on top of sauce.
- 18Add mozzarella cheese, salami slices, sliced Camembert and a second layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- 19Sprinkle with oregano, to taste.