- 1/4 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 slices loaf italian bread, cut into
- 12 slices salami (genoa or hard)
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- Evenly top 4 bread slices with salami, cheese and arugula, then remaining bread slice.
- Brush both sides of sandwiches with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil. In 12-inch skillet or grill pan, cook sandwiches over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Charleston Woman 23 Jun
Great, would make again.