- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend (grated)
- 1 tomato (finely chopped)
- 2 ounces salami (mild, finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup shredded basil
- 2 packages refrigerated pie crusts (4 crusts)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 baking pans with parchment paper. Combine the cheeses, tomato, salami and basil in a large bowl.
- Roll each pie crusts out on a floured work surface to a 10-inch round. Cut out three 5-inch rounds from each crust. Spoon tablespoons of filling onto one half of each round, leaving a 1/3 inch border. Brush the edge with egg, then fold over and press to seal. Place on prepared pans. Brush tops with egg.
- Bake for 10-15 mins, until golden.