If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe for Salad with Jellied Codfish and Orange. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for an intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- 250 milliliters orange juice
- 6 grams gelatin
- 1 piece unsalted cod
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Dissolve gelatin in a little cold orange juice.
- Heat remaining orange juice in a saucepan and bring nearly to boiling, then turn off heat.
- Add dissolved gelatin mixture to warm juice and mix well.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Cut codfish into pieces to fit mold.
- Dust cod with paprika.
- Add juice into each mold, and then add a piece of codfish and a little bit more juice.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- To serve, season salad greens with salt, pepper and a dash of extra virgin olive oil and garnish with orange and cod jelly spheres.