You will fall in love with out Salad with Breaded Goat Cheese Balls. It has so many wonderful flavors and is culturally so dynamic and bold. This Salad with Breaded Goat Cheese Balls is not only delicious but it is really good for you. Try this Salad with Breaded Goat Cheese Balls for an afternoon lunch. Let us know about your experience in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along.
- 1 feta cheese (pack of)
- 6 almonds (chopped into large pieces)
- 1/2 cup croutons (or bread crumbs)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon fine herbs (mixture of rosemary, thyme, basil, parsley, and tarragon which can be found in the spice aisle of most supermarkets)
- 6 sun dried tomatoes (soaked in olive oil)
- 3 cups lettuce (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- vinegar (Balsamic cream, as much as you like)
- Grind up the almonds, croutons/bread crumbs, pepper, and fine herbs in a food processor or blender. Once everything is blended, place the ground-up ingredients in a bowl.
- Take small portions of cheese and roll them up (by hand) into round balls, about 1 inch in diameter. You may make as many as your prefer (preferably around 3–4 portions).
- Place each ball into the bowl of ground almonds and bread crumbs. Cover each cheese ball completely.
- In a separate bowl, mix the lettuce, chopped tomatoes, olive oil, and the salt and pepper. Mix everything together and then pour a bit of balsamic cream vinegar on top.
- Place a few of the cheese balls over on top of the salad and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories360Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.