Salad for a Day at the BeachKooking
You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Salad for a Day at the Beach combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 350 grams chickpeas (cooked)
- 6 crab sticks
- 3 palm hearts
- 200 grams octopuses (cooked and chopped)
- 100 grams prawns (cooked and peeled)
- 2 carrots
- 4 green beans
- pickles (some)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- spanish paprika (smoked)
- 1Cut carrots and green beans into small cubes.
- 2Heat olive oil in a pan and briefly sauté vegetables until they are not raw but still crisp.
- 3Grind palm heart, pickles, and crab in a blender.
- 4Mix with chickpeas in a large bowl.
- 5Add carrots, green beans and prawns.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Season with salt and smoked Spanish paprika.
- 8Add vinegar and plenty of olive oil.
- 9Tip: For best results, prepare in advance so that all the flavors mix.