Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Saint John's Express Pastry combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Saint John's Express Pastry recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 1 package flan (4 servings)
- 750 milliliters milk
- almond flour
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Dissolve package of flan in 1/4 liter of milk.
- In a saucepan, bring 1/4 liter of milk to a boil. and then add add flan milk to hot milk.
- Stirring constantly, bring to boil again.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix sugar and almond flour together.
- For the bottom sheet of pastry, place one sheet of pastry dough on baking sheet, prick with a fork and bake until golden.
- For the top sheet, prick the pastry with a fork and cover with sugar and almond flour mixture.
- Add pieces of butter and pine nuts to taste.
- Bake until golden.
- Let cool completely.
- To assemble, spread the cream over the bottom sheet and cover with the top sheet.