Saint John's Express PastryKooking
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Saint John's Express Pastry combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Saint John's Express Pastry recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 1 package flan (4 servings)
- 750 milliliters milk
- almond flour
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Dissolve package of flan in 1/4 liter of milk.
- 3In a saucepan, bring 1/4 liter of milk to a boil. and then add add flan milk to hot milk.
- 4Stirring constantly, bring to boil again.
- 5Remove from heat and set aside.
- 6Mix sugar and almond flour together.
- 7For the bottom sheet of pastry, place one sheet of pastry dough on baking sheet, prick with a fork and bake until golden.
- 8For the top sheet, prick the pastry with a fork and cover with sugar and almond flour mixture.
- 9Add pieces of butter and pine nuts to taste.
- 10Bake until golden.
- 11Let cool completely.
- 12To assemble, spread the cream over the bottom sheet and cover with the top sheet.