- 2 pork tenderloins (12-14 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons pork rub
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/4 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon sage leaves (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 pound pancetta (diced small)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 head green cabbage (sliced thinly)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese (grated,, half of 1/3 cup)
- Place salt, pepper, garlic, sage and olive oil in a food processor; puree until sage and garlic are blended. Season pork generously with the rub. Grill over direct heat 20 minutes or until 145 degrees F. internal temperature, as measured with an instant-read thermometer. Allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot boil one gallon of water and salt. Add cabbage and blanch approximately 3 minutes or until tender: drain immediately and rinse in colander with very cold water.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, simmer cream and garlic until reduced by half.
- Place pancetta in a large skillet and brown until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels. In same skillet, stir together cream, cabbage, pancetta, cheese and spinach over medium heat until warm. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with sliced pork.