- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves (each, 10 g, peeled)
- 1 cup sage leaves (packed, about 2 bunches)
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves (packed, about ½ bunch)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves (packed, about ¼ bunch)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves (about ½ bunch)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Add walnuts and garlic to KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Chop and Pulse 8-10 times until coarsely chopped.
- 2Add remaining ingredients except olive oil and Pulse 8-10 times until combined.
- 3Add olive oil through Drizzle Basin while processing for 1 minute or until oil is incorporated.
- 4Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl and process 20 seconds.
- 5Chef’s Tip: Serve tossed with pasta or as a condiment for roasted meats or spread on crusty bread.