- 4 egg yolks
- 75 grams sugar
- Creme de Cassis (10 cl.)
- Heat a pot of water for the water bath.
- In another pot, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
- Place the pot on the water bath and keep beating.
- Gradually, pour in the liqueur, cooking should be done on very low heat and slowly.
- The mixture will double in size but it is very important to never stop beating (use an electric mixer if possible).
- In oven-proof ramekins, arrange the raspberries and top with the sabayon.
- Place under the oven broiler for a few minutes.
- Watch closely because they can burn quickly.