Sabayon with Creme de Cassis and RaspberriesLolibox
- 4 egg yolks
- 75 grams sugar
- crème de cassis (10 cl.)
- 1Heat a pot of water for the water bath.
- 2In another pot, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
- 3Place the pot on the water bath and keep beating.
- 4Gradually, pour in the liqueur, cooking should be done on very low heat and slowly.
- 5The mixture will double in size but it is very important to never stop beating (use an electric mixer if possible).
- 6In oven-proof ramekins, arrange the raspberries and top with the sabayon.
- 7Place under the oven broiler for a few minutes.
- 8Watch closely because they can burn quickly.