S'mores Overnight OatsYummly
Enjoy dessert for breakfast with this chocolate and marshmallow-laced overnight oats recipe.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 10 ounces greek yogurt (vanilla)
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 graham cracker sheet (2 crackers)
- 1 tablespoon mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons 70% cacoa dark chocolate chips (+ 2 tsp)
- 1Mix together the oats, half of the vanilla Greek yogurt, milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and 2 tbsp of chocolate chips in a medium mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2Spoon half the overnight oat mixture into two serving cups. Layer the remaining vanilla Greek yogurt on top of the oats.
- 3Crumble the graham crackers. Sprinkle half of the graham crackers on top of the Greek yogurt in each cup.
- 4Spoon the remaining overnight oats into the cups. Sprinkle both cups with mini-marshmallows and the remaining chocolate chips, and graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately.