- 500 grams flour ("Nacional" prepared for Rustic Bread)
- 330 milliliters water
- 1 sliced chorizo
- 1/2 cup olives (peeled)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Prepare dough according to package instructions. Select the dough program (in the bread maker) or prepare manually.
- Chop chorizo and olives.
- When the program ends, place dough on a floured surface and mix chorizo, olives and raisins into dough, kneading until dough is well-mixed.
- Dust hands with flour, as needed, so that dough does not stick.
- Shape dough into a ball and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and dusted with flour.
- Sprinkle bread with flour and cover with a cloth. Let rest for 30 minutes. Bake in preheated oven at 200°C (approximately 400°F) for about 30-40 minutes.
- Place a bowl of water in the oven to maintain humidity level.
- Tip: To check if bread is done, knock on bread; it should sound hollow.
- If bread is too heavy, it is also a sign that is not fully done.