- 240 grams flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cube fresh yeast (or one 7g sachet of dried yeast)
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes (red and yellow, halved)
- 250 grams mozzarella (lactose-free, sliced)
- 4 stalks basil leaves (removed and half finely chopped)
- 150 grams base sauce (prepared tomato pizza)
- To make the dough, sift the flour into a bowl with the salt, then mix in the olive oil and dissolved yeast. Using either a food processor with a dough hook or your hands, mix to create a smooth dough. Place in a bowl, cover and leave to rise in a warm place for 30 mins.
- Knead the dough again for a few minutes, then divide it into four equal pieces. On a floured work surface, roll each piece out into a rough oval shape, then transfer to 2 lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and leave to rise in warm place for about 15 mins. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the tomato sauce with the chopped basil and season to taste. Spread on the dough and top with the tomatoes and mozzarella. Bake for 25-30 mins. Garnish with the remaining basil leaves and serve hot