- 1 pound italian sausage (Jimmy Dean ground pork)
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 29 ounces reduced sodium chicken broth (2 cans 14-1/2 ounces each)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (1 can; undrained)
- 9 ounces cheese tortellini (1 package; refrigerated)
- 6 ounces baby spinach (1 package fresh, coarsely chopped)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons fresh basil (minced, or 3/4 teaspoon dried basil)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (more or less to taste)
- grated parmesan cheese
|Calories520Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Taylor NoneYa 20 days ago
Came out sooo good. I added chopped carrots and portobello mushrooms. 😋
Chappell-Deyo 27 days ago
very good! Will definetly make again!
Rachael V. 8 Feb
I love this recipe. I add onion to it and add a little extra chicken stock. It’s a family favorite
Hoots 30 Sep 2018
Quick,easy and very flavorful. Definitely on the make again list.
Cheryl S. 14 Apr 2018
Family dinner tonight. So delicious!
Susan B. 10 Apr 2018
One of my favorite recipes!
Charli S. 12 Feb 2018
Loved it! I doubled the recipe for the amount of tortellini it called for and didn’t add any Italian seasoning
Laurel Leaf 30 Jan 2018
These ingredients are sooooo good.
E Miller 24 Jan 2018
Me and my bf loved it. added 1 onion with the meat.
Meagan 13 Jan 2018
Doubled for a bunch of teenagers. Everyone loved it!
Mary Rose Standlee 10 Jan 2018
great flavor!! Would make again for sure!
Wendy 10 Jan 2018
Delish - Everyone in my family of 5 loved it!
Bradley T. 4 Oct 2017
Great receipe! I added mushrooms and drained the fat. Try it!