- 12 ounces whole grain rotini pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 onion (small, halved, sliced)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (or small red, cut into thin 1-inch strips)
- 1 zucchini (small, cut in half lengthwise, then into ¼ inch slices)
- 1 jar RAGÚ Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- 3 cups baby kale (lightly packed, & spinach mix)
- 3 1/2 cups sliced chicken (cooked)
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes (multi-colored, halved)
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella balls (mini)
- 12 pepperoncini peppers (stemmed, thinly sliced)
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt; keep warm.
- Heat oil and red pepper flakes in medium non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 3-4 min. or until softened, stirring frequently. Add peppers and zucchini; cook 3 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Warm sauce in same pot on medium heat. Stir in greens and cook just until wilted. Stir in cooked pasta. Divide mixture among 6 serving bowls.
- Top evenly with vegetable mixture and remaining ingredients.