Rusks in ActifryAs receitas lá de casa
Don't let the word "fry" put you off: Using an Actifry means you can enjoy all the wonderful qualities of fried food but with a fraction of the fat. Here, the Actifry is used to make luscious toasts that are topped with ham, Flemish cheese (or Swiss cheese), and mozzarella that emerge all browned and melted and delicious. These make wonderful appetizers with your favorite aperitivo, such as Campari or vermouth.
- 1 bread (rustic baguette)
- Flemish cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder
- 1Cut the bread into slices about 2 centimeters wide, diagonally for longer slices.
- 2Spread butter on all the slices.
- 3Place the bread in the actifry, without overlapping the slices.
- 4Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- 5Place a strip of ham and Flemish cheese on each piece of bread. On top, place chunks of mozzarella.
- 6Turn the actifry on seven minutes without the paddle. Everything should be well browned when done.