Don't let the word "fry" put you off: Using an Actifry means you can enjoy all the wonderful qualities of fried food but with a fraction of the fat. Here, the Actifry is used to make luscious toasts that are topped with ham, Flemish cheese (or Swiss…
cheese), and mozzarella that emerge all browned and melted and delicious. These make wonderful appetizers with your favorite aperitivo, such as Campari or vermouth.
- 1 bread (rustic baguette)
- Flemish cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- garlic powder
- Cut the bread into slices about 2 centimeters wide, diagonally for longer slices.
- Spread butter on all the slices.
- Place the bread in the actifry, without overlapping the slices.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Place a strip of ham and Flemish cheese on each piece of bread. On top, place chunks of mozzarella.
- Turn the actifry on seven minutes without the paddle. Everything should be well browned when done.