Rump Steak with Chips and Poached EggO MEU TEMPERO
This recipe for Rump Steak with Chips and Poached Egg is a meal that will stick to your bones. It takes only 35 minutes to prepare this decadent, robust dinner option. This succulent recipe combines rump beef steak with sensational spices for a divine dish that the family will love. This complete meal is perfect for a hearty Sunday dinner. We know you and your family will love it. Why not get the ingredients today?
- chili powder (Sweet)
- olive oil (for frying and seasoning)
- dried parsley
- coarse salt
- beef steaks (rump)
- ground black pepper (Freshly)
- 1 steak
- white wine vinegar
- lemon wedges (to garnish, optional)
- Cut the potatoes into slices with a mandoline or other manual grater.
- Wash and dry all the slices well with paper towels, or a kitchen towel.
- Sprinkle with paprika powder, and stir so that all the slices are covered.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes