If you want a decadent and creative new dessert bar that is perfect for a potluck or party, then try this recipe for Squares Biscuits Roses de Reims. The flavorful cookie bars are sweet and light. The biscuits roses de Reims pair perfectly with the orange blossom water and icing for a sweet treat that is out of this world. Be sure to make these the next time you are invited to a fun friend party.
- 9 cookies (roses de Reims)
- 40 grams butter (soft)
- 30 grams powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange blossom water
- powdered sugar (for decoration)
- Put the pink cookies in the bowl of the mixer and reduce them into a powder.
- Add the soft butter, powdered sugar and orange blossom water.
- Mix until you get a smooth dough.
- Spread the mixture in a square pan.
- Keep in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- Remove from the pan, cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.