Roses de Reims CookiesLolibox
If you want a decadent and creative new dessert bar that is perfect for a potluck or party, then try this recipe for Squares Biscuits Roses de Reims. The flavorful cookie bars are sweet and light. The biscuits roses de Reims pair perfectly with the orange blossom water and icing for a sweet treat that is out of this world. Be sure to make these the next time you are invited to a fun friend party.
- 9 cookies (roses de Reims)
- 40 grams butter (soft)
- 30 grams powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons orange flower water
- powdered sugar (for decoration)
- 1Put the pink cookies in the bowl of the mixer and reduce them into a powder.
- 2Add the soft butter, powdered sugar and orange blossom water.
- 3Mix until you get a smooth dough.
- 4Spread the mixture in a square pan.
- 5Keep in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- 6Remove from the pan, cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.