These rosemary sweet potato fries are a simple and delicious side at any time of the year.
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a sharp knife, cut the sweet potatoes into wedges approximately 3/4” thick.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Use a rubber spatula to toss the sweet potatoes until they are evenly coated in the oil. Arrange the sweet potatoes on the baking sheet, spreading them out as much as possible.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary and discard the stems. Finely mince the leaves.
- Open the oven door. Flip the sweet potatoes. Sprinkle evenly with the minced rosemary.
- Continue roasting for 10-14 minutes longer, until the sweet potatoes are tender and slightly charred at the edges.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven, and serve immediately.
Vanessa Ha 17 Aug
Simple sweet potato fries! Exactly what I was going for and the rosemary smelled amazing while baking the last half in the oven! 😋
Mandi Wetter 18 Jul
Amazing! I’ve been searching for a great sweet potatoe French fry recipe for awhile now and I have finally found it! I love this step by step guidance instruction also!