Rosemary Rolls (Bread Machine Recipe)La Cocina de Babel
It is time to break out your bread machine for these savory rosemary rolls. Light and fluffy on the inside, these rosemary rolls have a thin crispy crust. Made with freshly chopped rosemary, these rolls make a perfect addition to the dinner table. Brush each roll with a little milk and sprinkle with flour before baking. Bake time is 15 to 20 minutes or until the rolls sound hollow when tapped on the bottom.
- 350 milliliters warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500 grams strong flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon yeast (dried)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- milk (for brushing)
- 1Pour the water and oil into the bread maker.
- 2Sprinkle on the flour to cover the liquids completely.
- 3Add the salt and sugar into the corners of the bowl, make a well in the center, and add the yeast.
- 4Set the bread maker to ‘dough.’
- 5Line 1 or 2 baking trays, depending on the size, with parchment paper.
- 6when the ‘dough’ program has finished, remove the dough and place on a floured surface. Knead with the chopped rosemary.
- 7Divide the dough into 8 small balls and place on the baking tray, well spaced out.
- 8Gently flatten with the hand and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
- 9Preheat the oven to 200C.
- 10Brush the roll with milk and sprinkle with a little flour.
- 11Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until golden and knock to the base sounds hollow.
PER SERVING *
|Calories260Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.