Rosemary Potato FocaciaKooking
Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Rosemary Potato Focacia and Salmon is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 100 grams boiling potatoes
- 350 grams bread flour
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 200 milliliters water
- 12 grams fresh yeast
- 8 grams fine salt
- kosher salt (to garnish)
- rosemary (to garnish)
- 1In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together and knead for about ten minutes.
- 2Transfer to a lightly oiled large bowl, cover with a cotton towel and let it rise for at least 3 hours.
- 3Preheat oven at 250°C (approximately 480°F).
- 4Transfer dough onto a greased baking sheet.
- 5With hands, press dough and stretch to cover entire tray.
- 6Make small indentations with fingertips and sprinkle with kosher salt and rosemary.
- 7Let rise for another hour.
- 8Lower oven temperature to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool on a rack.