- Stouffer’s Family-Size Meatloaf
- 1 butternut squash (large)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with foil
- Cut the Butternut squash in half and remove the seeds. Place both halves on a baking sheet with the cut-side up and drizzle with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Season with ¼ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Place the Butternut squash and the Stouffer’s Family-Size Meatloaf in the oven and cook for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 Tablespoon of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and rosemary and sauté until the onion is translucent (about 5-7 minutes). Set aside when finished.
- Remove the meatloaf and Butternut squash from the oven and turn the oven to a high broil.
- Crumble the meatloaf and transfer to the pan with the onion and rosemary and add half of the meatloaf gravy. Heat until warm and set aside.
- Stuff each butternut squash half with the meatloaf mixture. Place in the oven and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle with the remaining gravy, salt and pepper.