Recipe courtesy of Melissa Garcia, Consumer Queen
- 4 porterhouse (bone-in loin) pork chops (or New York pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (dried)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon sage (dried)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, sage, salt, and pepper. Transfer to a large resealable bag and add pork. Set aside for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Grill pork until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, about 4 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and let rest 3 minutes.
Kym Wheildon 11 Aug
I used lamb chops instead of pork. Was yummy and very easy! would make again
Hadley 17 Jul
Delicious! I added butter and used fresh thyme, rosemary, and sage. It was perfect
Archer 5 Jul
It was bomb.com will make it again.
Nikki D. 14 Jun
Made this with bone in pork chops, turned out perfect! I added some soy sauce and a little honey to the mix. Also, make sure to use fresh lemon juice rather than bottled, makes a huge difference.