Rosemary Baked Potato ChipsKitchenAid
- 5 russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper (fresh)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (block of, at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill (removed from stem)
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2Place the slicing disc into the work bowl of the KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor and set it to the 3rd notch from the left. Use the medium food pusher to slice the potatoes into thin rounds. Remove the slicing disc and place the potatoes into a large bowl and cover
- 3with water. Soak for 15 minutes to remove the starch, then dry thoroughly on a large kitchen towel. Rinse and dry the bowl.
- 4Place potatoes back into the bowl and toss with the olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Lay potatoes side by side on the prepared baking sheets, do not overlap. Bake at 400 degrees until potatoes are crisp and golden brown, 25-30 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through.
- 5To make the dip, place the mini-bowl and blade into the work bowl and push to lock. Add in cream cheese and yogurt and process until well combined.
- 6Add in the dill, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper and process on low speed for 30 seconds. Serve with potato chips.