- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rosemary leaves (McCormick®)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Sea Salt Grinder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (McCormick®, Coarse Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 6 bone (in chicken thighs, skin removed, about 2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes (halved)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, paprika, rosemary, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder in large bowl. Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes. Push potatoes to one side of pan. Place chicken on pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.