This versatile meal can be served anytime. A breakfast dish for Saturday morning with juice and muffins or an easy weekday supper with salad and breadsticks.
- 6 ounces potatoes (hashbrown)
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup romano cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup green onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup ham (chopped,, about 4 ounces)
- In large skillet, prepare hash browns according to package directions for crispy hash browns, except reduce salt to 3/4 teaspoon. Combine beaten eggs, cheese, green onion and milk. After turning potatoes over, sprinkle ham evenly on surface. Pour egg mixture over all. Cover and cook over medium medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are set. Cut in wedges to serve.