Frozen puff pastry is the starting point for making a savory roulade that calls for other ready-to-go ingredients in the filling: ripe tomatoes, two types of cheese, deli ham, and fresh or dried oregano, and that's it. You'll need to thaw the puff p…
stry sheets according to the package instructions before getting started, but otherwise it's quick and easy work of assembling the roll, cuttingit into slices, and baking until golden brown on the outside and melting on the inside.
- 1 package puff pastry
- 3 tomatoes (ripe, peeled and chopped)
- Flemish cheese (small pieces, to taste)
- ham (diced, to taste)
- mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roll the puff pastry on a floured surface into large rectangles.
- Spread the tomato on top and sprinkle with the oregano.