If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Rolled puff pastries with Tuna. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can tuna (in water, about 300 grams)
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 lemon
- 100 grams parmesan
- 2 tablespoons yogurt (milk, or cream)
- 2 onions
- sesame seeds
- Heat in the Cooking Chef mixer with the flexible oil mixer.
- In a multiprocessor, chop onions and fry in the CC for about 5 minutes.
- Put the mixture into the multiprocessor bowl with all the ingredients (coarsely crumbled tuna, mustard, yogurt (or milk, cream), egg yolks, parsley, salt and condiments, lemon, parmesan).
- Chop / mix: the goal is to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- (according to your taste keep more or less texture for the tuna following the mixing time)
- Spread evenly over the puff pastry 2 cm from the edge, gently roll it loosely. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Then put this mixture in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven 410 F.
- Remove the plastic wrap.
- Brush with the beaten egg yolks, roll it in sesame seeds and cut round slices of 3 cm before baking on a baking silicone mat until they are golden brow.