- 5 pounds boneless country style pork ribs
- 1 cup steak seasoning (liquid, such as Dale’s™)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (2 medium lemons)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons mesquite flakes (such as Durkee’s® St. Louis Style)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place ribs in a large self-sealing plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stir to blend and pour over chops. Seal bag and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Heat grill to high heat or heat broiler. Remove ribs from marinade (discarding marinade). Grill over hot coals or place on broiler rack and pan, broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source for 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.