- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream (good quality, softened slightly)
- 7 ounces chocolate (coated chocolate cookies, roughly chopped)
- 8 ounces marshmallows (chopped)
- 4 ounces candied cherries (chopped)
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds (dry-, roughly chopped)
- 8 waffle cones
- chocolate sauce (to serve)
- Transfer the ice cream to a large bowl. Add the cookies, marshmallows, cherries and almonds and stir until combined. Spoon into a large metal container and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Scoop into the waffle cones and drizzle with chocolate sauce to serve.