- 3 tablespoons promise spread-stick
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (large)
- 1 zucchini (medium, halved lengthwise and cut into thick slices)
- 1 fennel bulb (medium, sliced)
- 1 1/4 pounds halibut
- Preheat oven to 425°. In small bowl, combine Promise® Spread-stick, garlic and ground black pepper; set aside.
- In large bowl, toss vegetables with 2 tablespoons Spread mixture. On jelly-roll pan, arrange vegetables. Roast 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, arrange halibut, then spread with remaining Spread mixture; roast 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Serve halibut with roasted vegetables.