- 4 cups potatoes (3/4" cubes)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (fresh)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (chopped/crumbled)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
|Calories250Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mrs A 30 Jun 2018
It was good, my family loved it
Colleen T. 18 Jun 2018
I served these Greek potatoes to a Greek and he went back for seconds! There is no better testimonial than that for this girl. I did the recipe exactly as written except I cooked them 20 minutes at 400F until done in my air fryer. Because it was a very hot day, I transferred the potatoes to a pyrex dish and finished them with the lemon feta mixture on the bbq at mefium heat. Superb! Everyone loved, loved them!
Paula Coker 15 May 2018
Really tasty! Simple to make.
Siddhant Shah 13 Nov 2017
Really good recipe! The lemon and feta taste really good with the potatoes
Devon 31 Jul 2017
I like making this. Tastes fab, and you can add more salt and pepper if you'd like.
Kelsey Ice 14 Apr 2016
So so so yummy! All of these flavors are my absolute favorite and everyone who tried it thought it was absolutely delicious!
Dylanie O. 18 Mar 2016
Very yummy! I almost ate the whole thing and would definitely make it again! I followed the exact recipe