- 2 3/4 chicken (cut into serving pieces)
- 1 lipton recipe secrets onion mushroom soup mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package knorr rice sides - cheddar broccoli
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange chicken in broiler pan without the rack; brush with Soup Mix combined with olive oil.
- Roast chicken, basting occasionally, 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken to serving platter. Add hot water to pan and stir, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Serve sauce over chicken with hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli.