Vary the vegetables for new flavor combos.
- 3 tablespoons Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Fine Grind Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Fine Grind Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Paprika
- 4 red skinned potatoes (medium, quartered, about 4 cups)
- 1 sweet potato (large, peeled and cubed, about 2 cups)
- 1 onion (large, cut into 8 wedges)
- 1 fennel bulb (large, trimmed and cut into chunks)
- 2 beets (medium, peeled and cut in chunks, about 2 cups)
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts (trimmed and cut in half, about 3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Spray a large rimmed baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine oil, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper and paprika in a small bowl. Combine all vegetables, except Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Pour oil mixture over vegetables, reserving a few teaspoons to coat Brussels sprouts. Toss to coat well. Pour onto baking pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes. Toss Brussels sprouts with remaining flavored oil and add to baking pan. Roast an additional 20 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.